TOUR 10 – Tara River Rafting, Canyoning in Hrčavka canyon & Zipline via Piva lake (4 days)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Medium Group
All about the TOUR 10 – Tara River Rafting, Canyoning in Hrčavka canyon & Zipline via Piva lake (4 days).
- Arrival and check-in at 17h at Trio Lux Resort at the location Dučela-Čelikovo polje
- All guests are provided with free parking and surveillance throughout the stay in the Resort
- Accommodation in wooden bungalows (room with double bed and extra bed as well as with own bathroom)
- In the evening, welcome dinner (local cuisine specialties with an organic ingredients)
- The rest of the evening continues with a welcoming party by the pool
- Breakfast and preparation for rafting. Each participant receives the appropriate rafting equipment that includes a special suit, boots, rescue vest, helmet, paddle and special jacket in case of rain.
- After a briefing about the entire excursion and instructions on how to behave on the boat on the descent, we are going to the starting rafting point.
- The descent runs throught the most exciting part of the Tara river, with a beautiful landscape and also through the deepest European canyon.
- Exciting noise that will lift your level of adrenaline will leave you breathless with a huge smile on your face are just a part of the experience that will provide you with this exciting four-hour trip
- We make breaks in agreement with the paricipants and with a suggestions of our experienced skippers, who have grown up on these rivers and licensed by the World Rafting Organization (IRF)
- You can use the breaks for taking pictures, jumping from rocks, swimming in the river and visiting the coldest tributaries of the Tara river, the river Sipcanica, and you can swim under the ice waterfall.
- Rafting ends at the foothills of our resort.
- Due to the position of the camp, the rafting downhill with the Trio Lux Resort team is the longest one in the area, up to 4 to 5 hours, depending on the level of the river and the duration of the breaks, since our main goal is satisfaction of the visitors.
- After you get back from your descent and overdue of the equipment, you are expecting lunch and afternoon breaks, which you can spend in various ways (take a break by the pool, by walking around the surrounding areas or along the Drina river or by relaxing in the bungalows).
- In the evening you can enjoy your dinner and after that we organize another party.
- Breakfast until 09.30 h and preparation for canyoning adventure
- Each participant gets the appropriate canyoning equipment that includes a neoprene suit of long sleeves, boots, helmet and canyoning belt
- After a skipers briefing about the entire excursion and instructions and directions on how to behave and move through the canyon, we are traveling to the starting point of the canyon Hrčavka
- Transportation is carried out by terrain vehicles until the entrance to the canyon where we are wearing all necessary equipment for canyoning
- The canyon of the Hrčavka River is open for commercial tours recently, from 2014. The passage through the canyon takes about 5 hours depending on the physical preparedness of the participants.
- The Hrčavka River is the largest tributary of the Sutjeska River and its canyon is at the foot of Zelengora and flows through the National Park Sutjeska throughout its course.
- The canyon is in some places deep up to 200 meters and abounds with obstacles that require jumping into the water.
- The passage through the canyon is especially exciting due to overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles, but with the help of our professional and experienced licensed guides you will successfully overcome all the obstacles.
- Upon exiting the canyon, you will be transported to the Resort, then lunch and relaxing by the pool, by the Drina river or at the camp, at your will
- In the evening we have dinner and specialties from our domestic kitchen, and in the end, of course, as well as always good time in the evening
- Breakfast and preparations for departing to Zipline via Lake Piva
- Transportation is carried out by jeeps or comfortable vans by vehicles and passes through the canyon of the Piva River, where you will enjoy the view of the beautiful Piva Lake.
- Zipline is located in Plužine, on the territory of Repubic Montenegro, less than an hour drive from our Resort
- The Zipline ride starts in Plužine and passes through the Lake piva to the other side, where a break is made for photographing or enjoying in a landscapes of National park Durmitor, and then with the return cable arrives in front of the bridge on the Piva Lake
- The length of Zippline is 1,400 meters
- Return to the resort, launch and and our meeting ends, unless you want to extend it.
• The offered tour is subject could be changed or adapt in accordance with your needs and requirements and can be extended or combined with other tours and offers
• Payment is in KM (BIH) or EUR
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Accommodation in a resort in bungalows with the full board arrangement (overnight and three meals)
- Certified professional rafting equipment and experienced, friendly and licensed rafting guides
- Organized transportation of off-road vehicles during the duration of the arrangement
- Secured parking for your vehicles during your trip
- Free Wi-Fi
- All taxes
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Activities or excursions that are not the part of the arrangement above
- Any additional costs that are not part of the arrangement above
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance.